i really need help and opinions?

freddy

i wanted to know wat i should do about my banshee , on of my pistons broke off from under and went into the crank and kinda made a groove on but doesnt look too bad, my question is do u guys think that i can just bore out the cases and just go one size bigger on the pistons without having to replace the crank .??? thanks in advance

i wanted to know wat i should do about my banshee , on of my pistons broke off from under and went into the crank and kinda made a groove on but doesnt look too bad, my question is do u guys think that i can just bore out the cases and just go one size bigger on the pistons without having to replace the crank .??? thanks in advance

It's impossible to answer that question without seeing the damage. If it's not a friction surface it could be ok, but if enough is gouged out it could throw the crank out of balance. I would post pics for a better opinion and call one of the reupatable engine builders and discuss it with them. If your crank hasn't been welded, I'd probably just spring for a 4mil.