Fender Modification

OnThePipe

I see alot of Shees with modified Plastics and Im wondering what the smoothest way to do that is? What tools have you had the best luck with? What is the slickest way to finish em off? I mean do you all use a file or what? Im going to be adding pipes soon and I only want to clearence the stock fenders but I want to make it look really clean-like stock. Im not ready to hack em off completely though that looks badass I ride in too much mud for that

So what are the tricks of the trade? Do you make templates to help when you put on pipes?

Thanks

depending on what pipes you get most of then will not melt the plastics from what if seen but then again they all not fit exactly the same. i used a dremil with a little metal saw blade on it. kinda melted them but then i took a file and then some fine sand paper and just touched up the edges . you could use a torch and remelt them to a smoth edge but one wrong move and you might be cutting yur fenders off sooner then you think. do a seach on here there are tons and tons of treads about it. try race cut fenders cutting fenders should bring up lots of tricks and tops.