new wiseco cranks cheap

sheerider1026

get this guys, i ordered a crank for a friend off of ebay from sledpartsguy, the add just said a stock oem replacement, it cost like 255.00. when the crank got here it was a brand new wiseco crankshaft, i think that 255 beans is real cheap for a wiseco crank. just thought i would share.

I saw those cranks from the same guy... I thought its a no name brand or something, damn!!! Thats a very very good price..

I saw those cranks from the same guy... I thought its a no name brand or something, damn!!! Thats a very very good price..

yea we figured it was a no name brand also, but since it is only a stock banshee with pipes we thought it would work fine, then surprise, its a wiseco.. couldn't beleive it!!

• 2 weeks later...
lol i here ya eric!! nope he doesn't sell 4 mil as far as i know. its a dam shame. i would like to at least ride a 4 mil bike to see what the fuss is about.

LOL^^^ i typed that in case u were wondering!! my buddy was over here on my laptop and didn't sign out, and i didn't realize i was typing under his usernameLOL.. sorry bout that