StrokerAce AKA Shane Dishner

dajogejr

There is a member here that i was trying to help when shane was put in the pen.

He is from Canada...and was waiting on plastics. I never got a response back from him whether the plastic was shipped to him or not. I have good reason to believe it has not been shipped.

I hate to do this, but Shane has opted for a new name on PS, coronakidd...and is having a little bit of problems there as well.

Would the member from Canada please post here or PM me if this issue with Strokerace has been resolved.

Shane and I had a little shipping issue that after a few calls and few days we worked out.

Seems like that hasn't been the case for others....and I'm hearing this from multiple sources.

http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=78772&hl=

Jeremy....this is you I take it. You posted great seller....but have PMd me multiple times since then.

I assume you posted great seller before you actually received the product.....

I'm asking to have this moved to Nuetral forum so you can speak up.

Well...Id like to give him the benefit of the doubt...that's why I posted this and asked to have it placed in the Neutral forum...

I bought some stock a arms and (don't laugh) Maier Craptor plastics off of Shane in May. The transaction went smooth and he seemed like a great guy (which is why I left good feedback)

When the parts didn't come I called him and he said he messed up my address and they were returned to sender. He promised to ship them out first thing the next day. When they didn't show up again, he said that they were in the mail and he'd get me the tracking number when he got home from work. He never called back and wouldnt return any more of my calls

This went on untill I learned from dajogejr that Shane was in jail and would be there for a few months. He set me up with his brother who was going to take care of it, never sent the parts like he promised to

I finally got a hold of Shane in December when he was out. He sent me the stock A arms, plus a set of +2 +1 a arms that he threw in because of all of the delays (which was nice of him)

He said the plastics were sent at the same time but never got me the tracking number for them. They still haven't shown up even though he swears they are in the mail. And now he wont return my calls.

I just want my parts or my money back...It's been almost 9 months and I'm tired of this shit

I'll let you know if I hear anything from Shane.

I bought some stock a arms and (don't laugh) Maier Craptor plastics off of Shane in May. The transaction went smooth and he seemed like a great guy (which is why I left good feedback)

When the parts didn't come I called him and he said he messed up my address and they were returned to sender. He promised to ship them out first thing the next day. When they didn't show up again, he said that they were in the mail and he'd get me the tracking number when he got home from work. He never called back and wouldnt return any more of my calls

This went on untill I learned from dajogejr that Shane was in jail and would be there for a few months. He set me up with his brother who was going to take care of it, never sent the parts like he promised to

I finally got a hold of Shane in December when he was out. He sent me the stock A arms, plus a set of +2 +1 a arms that he threw in because of all of the delays (which was nice of him)

He said the plastics were sent at the same time but never got me the tracking number for them. They still haven't shown up even though he swears they are in the mail. And now he wont return my calls.

I just want my parts or my money back...It's been almost 9 months and I'm tired of this shit

I'll let you know if I hear anything from Shane.

HE did you a BIG favor atleast...

I forgot you said they were Craptor plastics....oh boy, someone handling the mail must've been a banshee fan and threw them out...LOL.

Just kidding...

Since he sent you the other A Arms, I'd sell them, recoup your costs...and call it a day.

I'm sure if they're decent you can get about the same amount as a set of Maeir plastics...if not more.

I forgot you said they were Craptor plastics....oh boy, someone handling the mail must've been a banshee fan and threw them out...LOL.

Just kidding...

Since he sent you the other A Arms, I'd sell them, recoup your costs...and call it a day.

I'm sure if they're decent you can get about the same amount as a set of Maeir plastics...if not more.

Im not sure what kind they are, I've been looking at many different brands and can't find any that look the same as these. If I get a chance I'll take a picture and maybe someone can ID them

They are bare, not balljoints or tie rods, and are scratched to shit, but they are new.

As I said, it was really nice of him to do that but I was waiting for so long that I had to buy a used set of Laeger's from another member back in October just so I could get my banshee mobile again. I wasted the whole summer waiting for these parts.