Dave Moore Racing Engine hot rod lr crank trans hinson etc

What I have is a complete engine built by MPracing (when Dave had the buisness) now he is DAVE MOORE RACING. It is a 370 long rod motor. It has 10mm big bore sleaves, NOSS blue head with Daves custom cut domes 16cc and 17cc, Weisco pistons, HotRod Long rod crank. vforce reeds, stock carbs, Hinson basket. The trans is in great shape. I also have the stator and an adjustable timing plate. engine has 180lbs compression in both cylinders and a Play/Race port job. It is a very strong runner. NOW FOR THE BAD NEWS. The lower case half and clutch cover are cracked due to a CRASH. I had a get off on a pretty steep hill in Big Rock KY, somehow as the quad rolled down the hill something hit the kick start lever and caused the crack. NOTHING else is hurt in fact After the crash it fired right up but then I saw the fluid coming out of the case, so I shut it off immediatly. This has been a great engine, all work done by Dave Moore racing. The bore pistons and crank and all seals are were all put in 1 year ago along with the reeds and clutch. maybe 20 hours on it... woods riding. I parted out the rest of the quad on Ebay this is all I have left. So if anyone is interested contact me about part or all of it. Otherwise it will be on Ebay Next week. My Ebay ID is brilei5, check my feedback. PM me or email at brilei5@comcast.net. I am located in NW Indiana.....219-696-0175

I think by what I see on Ebay I could part it out for 1200 to 1500. If I could get 1000 and not have to pay all those fees and go through all the work. It would be a good deal for both of us. You will get Ported Jugs with 10mm big bore sleeves good for at lease 3 more blaster piston sizes then you can get into the actual long rod big bore pistons, Noss head, Two sets of custom domes made just for this motor 16cc and 17cc, Hot Rod Long rod Crank, Hinson Basket with Yamaha Clutch, V force two reeds, Stock carbs with tors elimated and professionally installed idle screw set, Stator, Pro design plate, Modified shift star, Complete transmission, Waterpump etc... I should mention with the 16cc domes you will need to run 108 min octane...with the 17cc's you could run 104.

The engine is together as we speak it makes 180lbs compression in both cylinders, Thats what it made brand new also. the pistons and rings are good. the lower case and clutch cover are cracked so those pieces would need to be replaced. I will part out. If no one on this site is interested... I will list it on Ebay in Pieces. That being said if anyone is interested in any part PM me. The jugs, pistons, head and domes will all go together.

What I have is a complete engine built by MPracing (when Dave had the buisness) now he is DAVE MOORE RACING. It is a 370 long rod motor. It has 10mm big bore sleaves, NOSS blue head with Daves custom cut domes 16cc and 17cc, Weisco pistons, HotRod Long rod crank. vforce reeds, stock carbs, Hinson basket. The trans is in great shape. I also have the stator and an adjustable timing plate. engine has 180lbs compression in both cylinders and a Play/Race port job. It is a very strong runner. NOW FOR THE BAD NEWS. The lower case half and clutch cover are cracked due to a CRASH. I had a get off on a pretty steep hill in Big Rock KY, somehow as the quad rolled down the hill something hit the kick start lever and caused the crack. NOTHING else is hurt in fact After the crash it fired right up but then I saw the fluid coming out of the case, so I shut it off immediatly. This has been a great engine, all work done by Dave Moore racing. The bore pistons and crank and all seals are were all put in 1 year ago along with the reeds and clutch. maybe 20 hours on it... woods riding. I parted out the rest of the quad on Ebay this is all I have left. So if anyone is interested contact me about part or all of it. Otherwise it will be on Ebay Next week. My Ebay ID is brilei5, check my feedback. PM me or email at brilei5@comcast.net. I am located in NW Indiana.....219-696-0175

Question here: When was all the work done by MPRacing (When Dave had it)? How old is the Motor? You said the bore pistons and crank and all the seals were put in a year ago. Is that when the motor was built or just freashened up? Did you send it back to Dave to be freashened up?

The motor was built 4 years ago. Yes Dave has done all the work to it over the years, Last year it got a new crank because a bearing on the old one went... I could have just had one bearing replaced but I do not like to do things half way... So it also got seals piston rings and a fresh bore because it was close to being due. It has been a great motor.