Trick 1 Racing

WALLACE84

I had seen another trick racing website that had a supercharger kit for a banshee, it was about 8k but was making some huge power for stock motors. Anyone else seen this?

No...but I'd like to. Are you sure it's a super charger and not a turbo charger?

It takes a BIG set of brass ones to get on a turbo banshee, it separates the men from the boys real quick.

They are just WAY too tempermental on carbs. Fuel Injection is the key for a turbo/super charger.

No...but I'd like to. Are you sure it's a super charger and not a turbo charger?

It takes a BIG set of brass ones to get on a turbo banshee, it separates the men from the boys real quick.

They are just WAY too tempermental on carbs. Fuel Injection is the key for a turbo/super charger.

I'm very familiar with turbo vehicles, so I"m 100% sure it was a supercharger. It was belt driven off the flywheel. The bike was blue and white, there were some youtube videos of it on the site, and this site linked back to the other trick racing site, but the trick racing 1 site didnt link to this one.

There is a guy on PlanetSand that has a supercharged sabertooth honda, it used to be turbo'd I believe but he changed it up. Very cool bike.