What's going on as of now

Ok today was so nice so went and play with the shee. and this is were i am at so far.

pilots 40's

screws are 1 1/4 out

mains 142's

still CGL 2nd clip needles seem better then the other ones when it runs so.

ok since i put the smaller jets in my idel to right at 1/4 are kind of sucks. like it is ok some times but others not so i put the 40's in instead of the 42 that were in. once i get it above 1/4 the thing sounds meen as hell all the way to wot. i still think my main mit have to go to the 140's not sure yet. so i tryd to take it up the road for a little ride and when i let the clutch out it will go then starts to bog and stall. is that because it is not running right realy bad still or is there something wrong with my clutch. it was mint before when the quad was running and fine when i took it apart. let me know what you think and what i should to to try and get it to run better my plugs are not realy that wet anymore just the outter ring to the plug is a little wet not even all of it.

Are you running 35MM pwk on a stock port bike with fatty's?? if so I bet it might be part off your low end problem. your way over carbing the bitch. I wouldnt even run 35's on a stock stroke bike unless you got some major drag port/ drag pipe combo or cubs. but thats just me :shrug: might be time for some porting :evil:

Ok i am not tryn to be a ass now sorry if you take it this way some of you. I have never heard of over carbing or over sizing a fucking throttle body or anything on a motor. were are us pulling this out your ass from. i have build cars before and don't a bunch of things. i just have to jet lower then someone with a bunch os shit done to theres. and so you know there is some ppl on here with 35mm pwk's on a stock motor and theres runs mint just so you all know. my quad ripes after half throttle every shoot so far sitll playn with it. also right now my pilots are the size of someone that has a 4mill on there buike and i got stocke went and playd with it more today and from what it is telling me i am still to fat on my pilot jet. sorry i flipped out but it just has me pissed and some ppl don't know there ass from there elbow. and use that know me know i am not talking about you.

hey man,

nice to see youre making some progress with it.

when you say 2nd clip position, is that 2nd from the blunt end or

2nd from the point end ??

nothing wrong with the bike that wasn't wrong before......i am sure of that.

you just need to finish the jetting.

what needles are you using now?