PWK carb jetting?

serius4play

OK ...iv tryed sercing for this question already and cant find what i wont to know so yea dont bitch me out cuzz im a noob with stupid ass questions. OK i have some 38mm PWK carbs an im eather getting shears or CPI in frame small boar pipes. and i was wondering if the jet kit that comes with them will work in the larger carbs and have the proper fule to air mixtuer and not make my bike run like ass :( nod good! oo and burn a hole in my piston'S yea that...not so good eather.... soooo u think it will work or not?????????????????????? HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSS!!!!!

Please list all your mods, air box/filter setup, pipes...etc.

Rider Weight, elevation, temps you ride in....

guna get Shears pipes, and i have no air box, special made K&N filters, i weigh 180lb, riddin in temps around 45-70degreez F.... .20 over boar, 35mm PWK carbs, dune port and polish,

guna get Shears pipes, and i have no air box, special made K&N filters, i weigh 180lb, riddin in temps around 45-70degreez F.... .20 over boar, 35mm PWK carbs, dune port and polish,

oo and i have a aftermarket crank but its still the same stroke (dont think it matters but id tell ya anyway)

ok i say start with 48 or 50 pilots and air screw 1 1/2-2 tunrs out. 155 or 158 mains to start. don't know what needle you have but put it at 3rd clip. also post what needles you are using. also if u have never jeted before look in the jetting and exhaust section at the top and read the jetting topics on how to they will help you a lot they helped me a lot. along with a bunch of help from soem ppl on here. if any one has info on what i put they will let you know. but only tune one cricit at a time to make it easy get it to ideal frist. and good luck.