trued oem crank, nearly new. $150.

ok i got my hands on a crank from an 06 motor. the owner of the motor is going 4 mil and he gave me the crank to sell since i am going most of the work on his motor. this crank literally has about 20 hours on it. i did take drop it off at the local dealer to check it for trueness and see if the bearings and everything is in great shape. and they are. the dealer charged me for checking it out but they said this crank is perfect. its not twisted nothing wrong with it. the bearings are in perfect shape. the stator and gear ends are not damaged. all the threads are factory a ok. i personally removed this crank from the motor, so i KNOW the threads are not buggered up.

so i offer this crank in guaranteed great condition for $150 shipped? everyone knows stock cranks are somewhat fragile when you start doing abusive things. the owner of this crank was not that type of person, but if you are and you twist this crank then its youre fault, not mine. this thing is comming to the buyer in as good as it gets condition.

ill pay for shipping and shipping insurance at part of the 150 purchase price.