1998 Yamaha Banshee For Sale-2600obo

2600 obo need to sell ASAP....

CASH AND LOCAL PICKUP OR DELIVERY ONLY!! DUE TO PRIOR ATTEMPTED SCAM!

Selling my 1998 Yamaha Banshee because I no longer have time to ride, and need the money. The quad has a new black powder coated frame to match its black UFO plastics and seat. As for the performance of the quad It has Aftermarket swingarm skid plate, Bills Pipes full exhuast, UNI air filter, jet kit, TORS removed, and a bigger sprocket for more top end. This quad is pretty fast and has never gave me any problems. I changed the oil as needed and kept up on maintenence. The brakes are fine and there is absouluty nothing mechanically wrong with this ATV. However the only flaws to this bike are There is one bolt hole stripped out on the push bar part of the frame, and the kill switch does not work because there is no brake light to complete the circuit however the key kill works fine for me. 2 rims are slightly bent however they do not effect trail riding what so ever. I am missing the left heel guards as seen in the picture but however one can be brought for less then 20 dollars. I am being as honest as possible and I also forgot to mention that the quad is fully registered and insured in the state of NY so i do have registration and title to go along with the quad. Please feel free to call me at 914-943-7792 or email me at joeymags313@optonline.net for any questions the buyer of this vehicle will not be disappointed. Thank you

-Joe

Need to sell ASAP

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Yea i hate selling in NY cause all I get are scam artists and lowballers. But to answer your first question bare minimum ill go is 2300. Supposidly i have someone coming to look at it tonight.. But he might just be another person how likes to talk. So ill let you guys know i originally startred out asking 3000 now im asking 2600.