Thinking about parting out 94 shee

chrome +1 +2 lsr a-arms with dual work shocks w/rez-set for 160 lb rider - 500.00 +shipping (will need 2 new boots, ball joints are good. includes tie rods and i will include stock hubs and brake calipers. bolt on and go. do have stainless steel brakes and clamps for additional $40.00

-1 5/8 stock swingarm modified for round house/comes with rad carrier, power coated (looks like chrome) - 220.00 shipped

lsr +2 axel with nut- 150.00 shipped

brand new +1 lsr steering stem with anti vibe ---200.00 +shipping

douglas rear beadlocks/one side, not dual---150.00 +shipping

motor, ported polished, bored 20 over. adjustable ricky stator timing plate. cases are matched. starts first, second kick. the chain did break the case, but didn't crack it. just removed the serial #. i have the piece still. will need a new clucth basket but can be used as is. on the holeshot when sitting at a high rev she starts to grab. i was told it was the basket. didn't take it apart yet. i will do a compression test before selling. 650.00 + shipping, will include v-force reeds and modfied stock carbs. milled etc.

paul turner mid pipes with fat boys--one pipe has a dent in the bottom, part that hangs over frame. 220.00 +shipping, will include alum. clamps and hangers

silver laker plastics, only a few months old and a few scratchs. 250 + shipping

the frame has a crack in it, left side behind the motor. i do have a title and a brand new gusset kit. just haven't fixed it yet. i did remove the stock air box brackets last time i power coated it. 150+ shipping (includes gusset kit which is 90.00)

front quad rock rims - 100.00 shipped.

i will not part this out unless i can sell at least 75-90% of parts. i do not want to have half a bike sitting around. i would just take my time fixing it back up. i just purchased an ltr450 and don't need 2 bikes so i figured i would see what the interest would be. if i can part it out i will. i'll keep this post for a week.

if interested please email me at carverk@bellsouth.net with your phone #. i will contact you and send picks of everything. i owned this bike since 94.

Just a few things left, someone please make an offer on the motor, frame and swingarm and i will part this out. if i can get these 3 things sold i will have everything boxed up shipped over the weekend (shipped monday morning).

swingarm is in real nice shape (roundhouse included) minus -1 5/8

almost new laker silver plastics also, just s few normal wear scratches

frame, with tiltle and gusset kit also. i can have it welded and power coated if needed but it will cost more of course.

i really don't want to put this back together again and i'm not far off of parting it out. i just can't have half a bike sitting around in the way.

thanks

dennis

Since you are so close, (I'm 5 miles from the speedway) I maight be interested in

Frame

Rear sprocket hub

Rear brake hub

Stock stem if you have it

Dogbone

Rear hubs

Motor mounts

Stock carrier if you have

Eastcoast, if you get that stem, I'll buy your stocker..