85 Yamaha TRI-Z 250

I purchased this 3 wheeler almost 10 years ago and have yet to turn a wrench on it. I know motor is missing both side covers and it did not come with back tires,wheels, and hubs. But I believe almost everything else is there. Must come pick up will not ship. Located south of Kansas City, Mo. Contact at letsgoyogging@hotmail.com $300.00

I purchased this 3 wheeler almost 10 years ago and have yet to turn a wrench on it. I know motor is missing both side covers and it did not come with back tires,wheels, and hubs. But I believe almost everything else is there. Must come pick up will not ship. Located south of Kansas City, Mo. Contact at letsgoyogging@hotmail.com $300.00

Do you have a picture of what you have? :geek:

how far are you from o fallon mo. ? If close enough put me in line after firehead

Edited by WinchedWolvy

Got some pictures taken today and drug out all the parts. Found new swingarm bearings and crank bearings and seals still in package in one of the boxes. Also found that case is broke by the kick start gear (pic below) but can be easily fixed. Frame is in very good shape and paint is new. Will make a nice bike for someone. And i'm about 3 and a half hours from O'fallon wolvy. Thanks for looking 100_1342.jpg100_1345.jpg100_1343.jpg100_1341.jpg100_1344.jpg