Got My Cylinder Back From Flotek Today

Ok i got my lt250r cylinder back today from flotek and i gotta say i am very impressed, this thing looks great. Denny was recomended to me by another member and i am glad i went with him. Not only did he have the best price but his customer service was great the whole time, i called him on 3 different occasions and he called me back all 3 times promptly and was very helpfull and knowledgable about what other mods i should get to compliment the port job. The turn around time was great as well, got it back to me when he said he would, when i built my 421 i had tony doukas do the work and his customer service sucked, never called me back and was 2 months late in getting the cub to me, just horible. I cant wait to put it together and feel the power, i will post again when it's running and let you guys know how it runs. I would recomend flotek to anybody and he will be getting all of my work from now on. Plus i like the little guy verses the big guy...tony doukas....who cant even call me back.

Ok i got my lt250r cylinder back today from flotek and i gotta say i am very impressed, this thing looks great. Denny was recomended to me by another member and i am glad i went with him. Not only did he have the best price but his customer service was great the whole time, i called him on 3 different occasions and he called me back all 3 times promptly and was very helpfull and knowledgable about what other mods i should get to compliment the port job. The turn around time was great as well, got it back to me when he said he would, when i built my 421 i had tony doukas do the work and his customer service sucked, never called me back and was 2 months late in getting the cub to me, just horible. I cant wait to put it together and feel the power, i will post again when it's running and let you guys know how it runs. I would recomend flotek to anybody and he will be getting all of my work from now on. Plus i like the little guy verses the big guy...tony doukas....who cant even call me back.

its cool to hear positive feedback about a builder....on another note just saw that you're registered since 03 with only 10 post.....try to beat that LOCOGATO...... :banghead:

its cool to hear positive feedback about a builder....on another note just saw that you're registered since 03 with only 10 post.....try to beat that LOCOGATO...... :banghead:

Well i have been kind of missing in action for a while, had some problems in life but i will be posting and being a part of this comunity alot more from now on.