Sorry To Break It To The Banshee Guys

I don't think you're gay... Just not smart.

I have both bikes, and love riding my Z400 through the dunes and on trails, but I have a couple other bikes for the 2 stroke rush. I added a-arms, TCS shocks and a few go fast parts. Those things are indestructible!

Glad to see you're happy though.

Now go to Z400Central.com

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol...

400's are good on the trails we have! But never good enough to trade for the shees!

We heading out to mother G on this coming Friday, you in? And.......... I'm in for MLK too!!

maybe your next trade will be 400z for a 250 ex??

Honestly i think z400s are a horrible tp tell you the truth. They seem way to top heavy and awkward to ride. I even rode one with elkas a rolldesign a-arms and it wasn't comparable to how stable my banshee. Honestly iv ridden some pretty tight trails in my day and if you learn a banshee well enough you can be right up there with all the other guys if not in front. Last but not least how can you stand the downgrade in power i felt like the z400 was a moped i mean shit my little cousins ttr90 feels faster.

on with you now go to Z400Central.com.

You should have expected to catch some crap for getting rid of the sheee. But if you are happy with your new ride, than"F" everyone else Have a blast riding and keep in mind you will get another banshee sooner or later. I sold mine almost 3 years ago and I miss it soooo Much. I hopefully will get another. I dont care if I have to re-build one from the ground up.

Enjoy

Honestly i donno about that trade...But if you are happier riding the Z400 with the riding you have around you than sooo be it...

My buddies girlfriend has a Z400 and shee likes it, no compliants...It does seem to be a bit on the heavy side...

If I was ever to get ride of my shee it would have to be for a 450 or 700r I wouldnt settle for anything less.....

good luck with you new quad buddy..