www.L-CROSS.com (december 28-29-30th) okeechobee (central) florida

csrmel

l-cross is open this weekend, december 28-29-30. its an adult event which means therer is going to be nudity, mad partying, lots of booze etc.

they also have a very nice mx track we are free to run all day and night. the track is open practice meaning you just show up and ride. if you want to do 1 lap, thats ok. want to stay out there and do 40 laps? thats ok. there are no classes or track time limits. you just show up and ride it as fast or as slow as you want whenever you want.

im leaving tomorrow morning and will be there all day saturday. i might spend the night in the car and ride on sunday as well.

if anyone wants to come along, drop me a line at my phone number. 561 601 3322 and let me know so i can expect you.

its a rediculous ammount of fun. i normally ride the track all day and ride the banshee around the campgrounds and skirt the edges of the mud pits partying at night. the main gates are open 24 hours so you can enter and leave whenever you want. i think its $15 or $20 for each day to be there as well. last time was there i saw plenty of nekked girlies wrestling in the mud.

http://www.l-cross.com/ check out the site and drop me a line if any of you want to come!

l cross is mostly a big mud site, but there is lots of clean dry areas to ride and you can ride between the mud pits to get anywhere in the whole compound without getting wet or muddy. i dont take the banshee through any water or mud. but i ride all around this place to party with different peoples. its pretty much an open area. park where you want and ride where you want. there are no time limits and no quiet areas. lots of rednecks though. but those people are usually cool to party with.

they have restrooms and a water hose to clean off, but honestly if you stay out of the mud you wont get dirty. there are loads of people with bbq grilles and tv's, satellite tv, radios on the swamp buggys etc. its basically one big ass party this weekend.

im going with a few friends from palm beach. hope to see some of you there@!