1988 iroc-z sale or trade!

yamaban

how many miles are on it? stock trans? those 700r4's are known to take a dump after a few miles..any rear end howling or clunking? any issues with any of the electrical? mass air, iac, alternator, tpi set up, or anything? whats the underneath look like? any stress marks on the uni body, or rust on the floor boards? any info would be great!

how many miles are on it? stock trans? those 700r4's are known to take a dump after a few miles..any rear end howling or clunking? any issues with any of the electrical? mass air, iac, alternator, tpi set up, or anything? whats the underneath look like? any stress marks on the uni body, or rust on the floor boards? any info would be great!

rust is minimal none in the floors, the trans has been rebuilt a few years ago with a shift improver kit. it does need a mass air, and i have replaced the the center section had a small 2 series center now has the 3 with 3.27s. no stress vary solid project i list it this was cuz it has a dent in the pass. side door and i would replace and tyipical 1988 GM clear coat, and the seals should be replaced in the doors and t-tops to keep floors nice. drivers seat is worn the rest are good.100_5047.jpg

where exactly is Sharpsville? I am near Allentown. I have a 95 and a 97 banshee both with some mods. I would like to keep the 97 but the 95 will be available soon.

western pa near ohio line between the berg and erie not that far from you. any info or picks of the 95 send to shawn4@hotmail.com

Edited by yamaban

sorry don't have any pics of the complete shee yet. I tore it down to the bare frame the day I got it to clean it up and replace some stuff. I do however have pics of a big pile of parts. I put a new pivot works shock bearing kit and swing arm pivot kit on it. It has keihin 33's, reed spacers,twist throttle, fmf fatty pipes and silencers, durablue adjustable width axle (not sure which one) itp rear wheels, decent tires, billet e-brake block off, new chain,and probably some other stuff I'm forgetting. Supposedly the motor has a 4mil stroker kit....I don't know for sure because there is no spacer plate under the cylinders. I don't want to tear down the top end to verify because this thing runs perfect and I don't want to mess anything up. Always starts first or second kick. The cases do have the usual chain damage but do not leak. The rear plastics are decent with only normal wear marks no cracks. The front plastics appear to have been black originally but are painted white and race cut. They kinda look like shit because of the cheap paint. Seat has no tears. Also the rad cover was painted and looks like shit. I had planned on getting all new front plastic and rad covers but I can't ride anymore due to a pemanent injury. I want to keep my 97 Just because of all the money that's tied up in it but it will no doubt just sit and collect dust. I do have a PA title also.

By the way....allentown is in Eastern PA near the Jersey border. :biggrin:

i had considered taking the car to kansas so allentown is not that far.idk i think if you decide to get rid of the other one let me know. sounds like a little more work than i was looking for.

shawn

I guess I should have clarified myself a little better. The banshee I'm talking about would be put back together before doing any deals.

if you where to replace the plastic and rad cover that would help. i would like this car out of my shop send the picks that you have and go from there. how long would it take to get it together?