Banshee BUY IT NOW AUCTIONS

http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZminkia38

SALE! Free shipping for all HQ members if you buy and pay by midnight EST tonight, just edit the shipping on the paypal invoice. Just write me a note withthe paypal paymwent saying you are an HQ member.

This free shipping offer is good tonight only, (obviosuly huge parts, like frames, rolling chassis, etc I cannot give free shipping, but anything with shipping less than $30 is free shipping in the USA)

shipping is the shitty part, I charge $150 for shipping through greyhound bus line, and you need to pick it up at your local terminal

a-arm: $300 with title

j-arm: $200 with title

drop $50 if you dont need a title

Why have you been using Greyhound. I have been shipping frames Via DHL Ground, simply wrapped with shipping wrap....no box, and I have shipped to Michigan, Florida, Kentucky, etc from here in AZ and on average it costs me between $65.00 to $80.00. Plus it takes at most 5 business days. I'm no trying to pick any fights here....but have you checked other shipping posibilities? I personally am done using UPS. They have screwed up way to many shipments of mine.....but thats just me.

Glamis10142007017.jpg