Thinking about selling my 10mil

Thinking about parting out some stuff off my 10mil...

Its a 10mil Cub cleanup ported by A&S 68mm bore w/ pistons w/about 5hrs on new pistons. One cylinder has a scratch but doesn't affect it. I've run them with the scratch in them since I bought them.

+10mm stroke billet crank w/ TZ bearing on output side and Maxload bearing on the stator side. I had a timing key break and it wallowed out the timing key hole on the crank, but I had my local machine shop guys make me a new key that fits the flywheel exactly and its been welded into the crank. The new welded key is made of hardened steel. I haven't had any problems with it like this, in fact I'm going to do the same thing to my 4mil duner next time its apart, but thought people should know if they were thinking about it.

Trenched cases & ported to match the cub cylinders

Noss head with 18cc BB domes

38mm intakes still in packaging.

BB OOF CPI's, bare metal, 1 out each side.

I'm keeping all the clutch, kicker, lockup and transmission parts. This is just the cases, crank, cylinders, intakes, head, domes, and pipes. This post is just to judge interest in it as I haven't decided if I really want to sell it or not yet. Just looking for some extra holliday cash and to finish my new chassis for my duner.

Let me know if anyone is interested in it. Just doing rough figuring $900 for cylinders $800 for crank, $300 for cases, $200 for head & domes, $50 for intakes, $300 for pipes... so $2500 or so for everything together.

- Jared