Color scheme?

NitroTate

Ok so I'm going to rebuild this winter and I personally do powdercoating so needless to say I'm going to powdercoat a lot of stuff. I'm going to probably keep the same color scheme for the most part but I was thiking of coating almost EVERYTHING in the blue that you see in this picture.

I'm talkin' rims, axle, handlebars, swing arm, hubs, entire engine, carbs, nerf bars, bumper, grab bar... you name it, it's getting coated.

What do you guys think about EVERYTHING being this "anodized" looking blue except for the plastics, seat, and tires...!

I usually have some nice color contrast but this time I'm considering this... not sure yet just throwing out some ideas to see what kind of feedback I get...

It would look similar to the banshees out there that are almost entirely chrome... only mine will be this anodized looking blue.

what do you guys think??

walpaper.jpg

anodized is the way. i was thinking of having my rims, side covers and cylinders done in red over a extreamly high polish. i say do it.

Yeah, I went riding on sunday and ran for a while but then something went out and I lost all spark so I guess that's my excuse to start the rebuild... I'm going crazy with the blue powder coating...hehehe