Coal Hill. PA

wacko2000

Heading out to Coal hill this weekend on Sat.. Ill be wit Zach and MJ from the site..

I have a Black Nissan Titan, I will be with a pretty decent size group.. Anyone heading out there let me know. Or if you see me there come say whats up..

My name is Joey and will be riding the bike in my sign, FIRST RIDE ON FRESH MOTOR... :biggrin:

cant go this weekend, you guys have fun

holy crap in a pita, look who's talkin on the BHQ !! Hows it goin ol' pal ? what insane quad or three wheeler are you riding nowadays ?? Still got your Tri-Z ?

Hope the guys riding today dressed warm. Post up some pictures asap. Im not working next weekend, if you guys wanna rip it up again next saturday. Did you guys see any hunters today ??

what going on denny! i was up there and hazleton a few weeks back. the sunday i was there , thre must have been two hundred trucks parked at coalfest camp, and fourty surrounding the hill!!i think i saw you on the r. i had a bunch of 3 wheeler buddys with me, i was in my new silver sport rhino.

heres a link to what ive been working on, it the same tri-z you rode a few years back! http://3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?t=73430

and heres a link to a ride in hazleton from a month ago,thats my zilla , its been restored as well, went back to the oem stuff on this project.. http://3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?t=73757

check to other coal hill a few threads below this topic, i posted in there as well.i may be about to come up this weekend, but with christmas around the corner, the extra $200 in fuel could go towards that, we'll see though!

Edited by 03 ORANGE SHEE