Dallas/Ft Worth Area

TNTS355

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
You know I was sayn May But how is it in march? If its Freezin I dont wanna ride. If its below 55* ima pussy I dont want to go out side yet alone ride at 100 mph!

because I ride Naked!!! J/K Im down for whatever! just wanna ride with some Texas Boyz!

I watch the weather, if it is in the 60+ degrees I will head up there. Like today and tomorrow its gonna be 75+. What a weekend to ride!!!!!

Im getting close to being done.

I'm in texas also, I'd love to get a ride together and meet up me and a buddy of mine with a 450R would be down for sure. I'd prefer going to the track or something, I don't have paddles or anything for the dunes. I've just got to get my swing arm welded (if possible) or buy a new one. The ass end almost broke completely off last week out at somerville when we went riding.

I'm in texas also, I'd love to get a ride together and meet up me and a buddy of mine with a 450R would be down for sure. I'd prefer going to the track or something, I don't have paddles or anything for the dunes. I've just got to get my swing arm welded (if possible) or buy a new one. The ass end almost broke completely off last week out at somerville when we went riding.

Kool, I like a decent size group. I have an extra set of paddles if you want to borrow them, I might even have two sets. Once you go duning you wont ever want to hit the trails. I just put a +2 on mine if you need a stock swinger. Needs new bearings.

What is in Somerville, I have never heard of it?

I just slide my bottom end in this after noon. Just waiting on the jugs, head and a few other parts. I am doing a frame off. I am posting a lot of picks on "anything2stroke.com" if you want to check it out. Just look for my name under the Banshee section.

Somerville is just a lot of trails. It's pretty fun riding, a lot of technical hills and things.

I'd be ok with the dunes also if you didn't mind me borrowing a set of paddles. Where are the dunes at though in texas? lol I've never been. My prefered riding is mx.

I'll slip on over to e2s and check out those pics when I get a chance, I'm just slipping out the door to go out right now.

Somerville is just a lot of trails. It's pretty fun riding, a lot of technical hills and things.

I'd be ok with the dunes also if you didn't mind me borrowing a set of paddles. Where are the dunes at though in texas? lol I've never been. My prefered riding is mx.

I'll slip on over to e2s and check out those pics when I get a chance, I'm just slipping out the door to go out right now.

Google Waynoka Oklahoma, Little Sahara, Kermit Sand Dunes (Kermit Texas). I have riden MX twice I enjoyed it. I like jumping the table tops. There is an MX track close to my place here in Arlington.

going to ride at bonham(red river atv) sunday if any of you guys want to come out.

I would love to, but my bike is still in a few pieces. Waiting on the top end to be delivered and maybe a couple of weeks after that i might be done. Its been a work in process.

Spanky's is a ATV Mx park in Savoy,Tx on the way to Bonham aka Red River ATV park.

Oh and I think I will be out there this Sunday as well riding. Look for a Blue Banshee with a Guy wearing a Red Mohawk. That will be me!!

• 1 month later...