Dallas/Ft Worth Area

TNTS355

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to Yuba yesterday and rode. Was a very nice day to go muddin.

It doesn't bother you to get your ride muddy? It drives me up the wall when I have to come home and power spray my bikes. It just seems, I can never get it all off. So I stay away from the mud as much as possible.

• 2 weeks later...
It doesn't bother you to get your ride muddy? It drives me up the wall when I have to come home and power spray my bikes. It just seems, I can never get it all off. So I stay away from the mud as much as possible.

I have a 2002 Foreman 350 4x4 that I go muddin with.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I have been able to reply to everyone. After I got my new a-arms I decided to tear down my bike. Its down to the frame, going to the sandblaster next week and then to the powder coater. I sent my jugs and head to Flotek to have them ported and polished. The head will be shaved. I hope to have it back together in Jan. If ya'll want to see what I have done, I have a thread posted on everything2stroke with pic's of the tear down.

Kermit sand dunes! Or some where I am down I just wanna ride some sand! UnLess we go to WWW.OUTLAWTRAX.COM This place is PIMP!!tracks and trails full facilities and SAFTY INFORCED!!!!! Great place for the kiddos 2.

EDIT: Well sorry guys I just read that you have to be with a member and it $20 a day. I dont know how many people I can bring The membership is WORTH THE MONEY!!! YOU GOT KIDS? Dont wanna worrie about em gettn 86ed by some one landing on them or runnin them over THIS IS THE PLACE!! OK I WILL SHUT UP NOW. They changed this place up some what,But Im sure its still kick ass! :biggrin:

Edited by TexasBansheeMan