Dallas/Ft Worth Area

TNTS355

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sherman here, but I am staying local till next year. Gotta do a tear down.

I hope that its not bad. After the weather cools down. I am going to have a port and polish done to my bike. I have +2+1 a-arms, +4 axle, and steering stablizer coming in next week. Im going to try to have all that put on before I head out. I went to a place called Village Creek MX last week. Its a sweet track, good table tops and hills. I needed a place to try out the YFZ450 shocks before I went to the dunes.

Have you ever been to Yuba? Its North of Bonham at the Red River. Full of sand. We are going this Sunday. $10 to ride all day.

Never heard of it. This weekend I have to work. I have one of those schedules that I work every other weekend. Does this place have a website?

I need a head gasket. The Banshee I bought has a Vito's 404 kit in it and the Piston hight is a little higher than the deck. SO it calls for a thicker gasket. As soon as I receive mine new one I will be ready to go. But I have a Rancher 350 I can ride.