Big bore domes ?

87_shee

Ok I recently bought a Vitos Hemi Head off of a friend of mine and it has standard(not big bore) 20cc domes. On the vitos website it says that big bore domes are required after a 65.5mm bore. Now the cylinders I currently have are at 66mm bore , but I will be repacing them in a few months wtih a set that are at a 64.5mm bore. So can I get away without buying a set of big bore domes that I will only run for a little while? What would happen if I just use the head with the standard domes? would it cause it not not seal right?

Any info welcome ..Thanks

Ok I recently bought a Vitos Hemi Head off of a friend of mine and it has standard(not big bore) 20cc domes. On the vitos website it says that big bore domes are required after a 65.5mm bore. Now the cylinders I currently have are at 66mm bore , but I will be repacing them in a few months wtih a set that are at a 64.5mm bore. So can I get away without buying a set of big bore domes that I will only run for a little while? What would happen if I just use the head with the standard domes? would it cause it not not seal right?

Any info welcome ..Thanks

thats not correct , its after 66mm you can run them with 66 mm pistons till you get your others