dra banshee for sale or part out

i have several parts for a banshee to sell i can sell piece by piece or whole bike with title it is a 2000 banshee custom powder coated frame with chrome a arms steerin stem spindles brake shifter and other brackets veryclean has triple rate works shocks front a 6 inch over oval tube swingarm with honda style bearin carier all factory wheels and tires and a set of prowedge tires and a set of ten paddle haulers all with wheels the motor is a 370 long rod welded twister crank with cool head 16 cc domes full drag port 34 pj carbs converted for alky use with billit intake override tranny 2 thru 4 c&o coustom drag pipes with silencers made in them billit foot pegs it has white fullbore fenders like new and i think i have a egt for the bike as well that i will sell also there is many more parts too if u have any quistions on either bike or certian parts let me know and ill give u a price and can give u pictures here is a picture of the bike in one piece i have it took apart now to sell though askin 2500 for all of it or u can make me offer piece by piece

post-27201-1195017101.jpg

Edited by bansheefan03

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live in Houston Tx. Let me know what you want.

ill take 175 with wheels unless i get better offer from someone u know how that goes and they are the 21x12x8 and i think there on red lable wheels if im not mistakin had them for a while they are like new tough didnt really run them much went up to 12 paddles

Edited by bansheefan03