from t5's to a moto-fast 2-1 exhaust

if i were to change my exhaust from toomeyt5's to a moto-fast 2-1 exhaust what will i gain an what will i loose...im wanting to make this banshee a trail-track bike an want PLENTY of grunt down low...right now im running a 40 over bored motor with a hemi head with 20cc domes, stock reed cages with fmf petals, pro desing timing plate set @ +4 degrees, with a pair of stock carbs with a pro design proflow intake with a big K&N with the airbox removed and looking to possibly go to a 2-1 carbs setup as well ...im thinking the 2-1 pipe will make more low end torque than the toomeys but im not sure so please give me some insight as to what im gonna be dealing with

The 2 into 1 pipes dont necessarily make more low end torque. They actually help maintain rpm so you can stay on the pipe where the power is most usable. I haven't seen a t5 dyno chart, but I imagine its around a 10k rpm pipe. The 2 into 1 pipes peak around 9k rpm. The 2 into 1 setups are most popular for trails, and mx. They help stay on rpm without the bike getting to be a handful and having to let off so much.