maybe Im way behind but I thought interesting

kotin6

I have a brother -in-law that works for a Yamaha dealership. He told me the exact same thing about 7-8 months ago. I've yet to say anything cause I don't know how true it is. He said the Yamaha factory reps hinted abou tit but really couldn't spill the beans. Only poroblems I see is there is no way they will release it with that much power and it will cost a fortune to tweak as much power as we can get from our 2 strokes.

they de tuned the 450 motor when they put it in a quad and its at only 45 ish hp. What makes anyone think they will put 80 in a quad. Way to many dumb and bad riders would get hurt. THey would probably end up getting sued.

I say let'em!!!!! There is plenty as it is....even if they dont do it there still gonna be plenty of dumbasses for us to laugh at cus they thought they could handle the big shit. Besides I think that would be the knockout punch that honda, suzuki, kawi, can am, and ktm arent ready to respond to. :evil:

are u guys for real....?

this april fools joke has been goin on too long... 2 years now...

either way, if they somehow do ever make, i hope to hell they make a new name for it, cause that sure is hell aint a banshee,

No f'in kidding this shit got WAY old last year. I still get a gooder laugh about it though. I also could never come to terms to call it a banshee if it were ever true anyways because everyone knows a banshee is 3 things a 2 stroke twin, steal frame and bulky square looking plastics if it aint got that, it aint shit......imo :evil:

Edited by savage420