Lone Star a arms over steer

JdiZzla

i just went to the dunes this last weekend and one of the first things i did was turn the wheels and flip the bike. I was cresting a dune and turned my bike down the dune and the wheel on the inside of the turn caught and went completely perpandicular to the rest of the bike. This flipped the bike instantly because it threw me over down the hill. I have lonestar a arms that are +2 +1, with works tripple rate. My bike has the stock spindles and hubs. The mount on the frame that holds the steering stem in place has a notch to stop the stem from over steering but does not touch untill the wheels have already gone too far. what can i do and has anyone else had this problem?

oh and i just was looking how it started happening and saw that my dirt wheels are not as off set as my sand wheels. The dirt wheels rub against the a arm not allowing the wheel to over steer, this is why it has not happend to me before, can the wheels just be too offset, the are blue label 10 inch rims?

i just went to the dunes this last weekend and one of the first things i did was turn the wheels and flip the bike. I was cresting a dune and turned my bike down the dune and the wheel on the inside of the turn caught and went completely perpandicular to the rest of the bike. This flipped the bike instantly because it threw me over down the hill. I have lonestar a arms that are +2 +1, with works tripple rate. My bike has the stock spindles and hubs. The mount on the frame that holds the steering stem in place has a notch to stop the stem from over steering but does not touch untill the wheels have already gone too far. what can i do and has anyone else had this problem?

oh and i just was looking how it started happening and saw that my dirt wheels are not as off set as my sand wheels. The dirt wheels rub against the a arm not allowing the wheel to over steer, this is why it has not happend to me before, can the wheels just be too offset, the are blue label 10 inch rims?

Sounds like a classic toe-in problem. You also need to make sure you have positive caster. Might need to research what that is but those two things are generally the source of problems like this. Running some negative camber will help stabilize things in the corners. Don't be afraid to adjust things. This is how guys get fast. Make it how you like it.

Brandon