Complete 421 cub part out!

man that really sucks !!!! hope he gets better !! your a good friend for taking care of his bussiness for him !! sending you a p.m about the pipes...... tell him we hope he gets better .

he'd do the same thing for me.. BTW, got the money for the pipes.. Thanks!

jeremy

hope he doesnt have to use his shee parting out money on hospital bills . that would suck even worse.

lethaface....... thanks for staying in touch with me. people like you make buying stuff over the internet so much easier !!! thanks again !!

ok fellas im back, but germ is still taking care of what he started to but the pipes will go out asap, and everything else that has sold, just trying to recoop and everything will go out.. sorry for any inconvienence (sp) but im back on so just let me knwo about anytihing.. thanks again and an even bigger thanks to letahface...

sounds like your doing better badshee.... glad to hear it!! big probs to you for having someone take care of your stuff for you !!!!! lethaface sounds like he's a good friend to have. like i told him , when ever you get a chance to ship them out is fine. i know you got alot going on.

you deffently get a GOOD FEEDBACK from me... both of you .

sounds like your doing better badshee.... glad to hear it!! big probs to you for having someone take care of your stuff for you !!!!! lethaface sounds like he's a good friend to have. like i told him , when ever you get a chance to ship them out is fine. i know you got alot going on.

you deffently get a GOOD FEEDBACK from me... both of you .

thanks alot man yeah letha is a great friend... ill have the pipes out asap.. just have to find a box.. but they will go out this week.. got to get caught back up in school too so if you need anything just let me know... thanks alot!!!

thanks alot man yeah letha is a great friend... ill have the pipes out asap.. just have to find a box.. but they will go out this week.. got to get caught back up in school too so if you need anything just let me know... thanks alot!!!

IS THE CRANK STILL FOR SALE HOW MUCH SHIPPED TO OHIO 43402

like i said,when ever you get a chance...... deer season starts this week so the shee will be down for awhile. take care of your school... its more important. im not worried... you showed me alot of respect having lethaface get in touch with me when you were down.

cool ........ what did happen with your crank ?? you sell it or keep it ??

no man i still have it.. i just havent split the cases yet.. very nice 4 mill long rod.. new bearings have like 5 hrs on them... but yeah its for sale so if you need it then pm and we'll work something out.. thanks..