mini twister billet vs 421 cub

bada450r

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Straight to the good stuff huh? When your ready for the extra 20+ horses your missing out on, give me a call. those specs are for competition track engines only...definately not for casual horror

So...you're a Nitrous dealer now? Good stuff... :biggrin:

Where are these 20+ HP bikes running at, I'd like to know.....and I'd like to see one in person.

Where are these 20+ HP bikes running at, I'd like to know.....and I'd like to see one in person.

Nitro Methane is the good stuff!!!

Possibly one in your neck of the woods next year David. working with a guy about one...only 5 in existance currently. At least 10 more over the next couple of months are going out though. Should be on at Whitefield next weekend. If things go well, maybe LS on Turkey day...Jim

Possibly one in your neck of the woods next year David. working with a guy about one...only 5 in existance currently. At least 10 more over the next couple of months are going out though. Should be on at Whitefield next weekend. If things go well, maybe LS on Turkey day...Jim

Looking forward to seeing it at the track and/or the dunes....

Word.

.........and Dave, I know where a nitro methane distributor is in your neck of the woods. :thumbsup:

maybe just maybe if you watch real close next year you might catch a glimps of one ,lol.or at the very least a glimps of the back end of one,lol.

maybe just maybe if you watch real close next year you might catch a glimps of one ,lol.or at the very least a glimps of the back end of one,lol.

That's how bracket racing works...the slower bikes leave first so....I'll catch a glimpse of it....

:yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao:

Just Bring IT!!!!!

:biggrin: