banshee issues please help

chugger

I have an 04 shee vito's monoblock bigbore setup

vforce 3's

35mm airstrykers converted to alky

shearer inframes or power pros i think i was had

Before i put teh inframe drag pipes i had procircuits it ran fine on my gas airstrykers but then i get a set of alky carbs and it ran awesome off of alky.

I revamped my wiring jerked all the lights and tors shit off teh harness and really cleaned the harness up.

i ran it again with the pro circuits and it ran fine i put the shearers or powerpros what ever the hell they are on there and it hasnt ran right since it just wont get on the pipe it revs slow cuts out way early and just runs like shit smokes and loads up terribly. I figured it was a tuning issue so i got it dynoed on alky it dynoed like shit couldnt get it enough fuel it was way lean up top it wouldnt even hit the power band we kept putting bigger and bigger jets in it but it never got better it dynoed 51hp and 29tq.

so i figured it might just be the alky carbs so i took them off to completly go through them and put ym gas carbs on and the same thing still ran like shit. plugs look good both cyl's were firing just slow i mean very slow.

so i decided to look deeper i pulled the head and noticed one piston looked great but was very wet and the other was dry but had some detonation pits in it. I then looked at the domes and the same one was excellent the other had some pits but nothing bad.

Before i tore itdown i did a compression check on both cylinders the one that was wet was 175psi and the other was 177 so i am stuck.

Maybe my bike just doesnt like the pipes i should have put the procircuits back on once more to check and see but i was determined that it wasnt the pipes.

Can anyone shed some light on situation i was thinkin maybe my crank seperated its a stock crank or something more?

Thanks

Chris