Hey,BigBoyBanshee here's ur chance.

10second Banshee

Yep!! It is a disease, I thought I wouldn't go any bigger than my 4mil but boy was I wrong...I'm exploring avenues that I swore I wouldn't go down, LOL

I know how you feel about that. I had 535 10mil Cheetah for sand drags. Than I went to a 710 D/M 20mil for asphalt drags. Now I'm thinking about doing a 24mil or a 28mil D/M motor for next year.

I'd love to build something bigger, but there are 2 main factors that hold me back. First one is I am a firm believer that you should build bikes in increments, and get used to the power slowly before jumping into something twice as strong and potentially getting hurt. Accidents happen on any bike, but there is a learning curve as the engines get bigger...bike handles differently, more to tune, more that breaks, lol. Second factor is I have to be able to afford the bigger engine, and be able to afford to keep fixing it when it breaks. :biggrin: I'm always buying something for this thing :banghead: