Anyone Listen To Live365.com?

jayzx10r

I clicked on your link but took me to a menu to select music.

From there it optioned which music to buy. I didn't find the free tunes! Thanks.

It's the right page...you just have to sign up. It is free to do it, and I have NEVER been spammed. Upper right...about an inch down, click on sign up and go from there.

After you register, all you do is drop a key work for what you want. For instance, if you type the words Metal Shop it brings you a station just like the one from the '80s.

Key a band name and you have a plethora of choices to pick from. If you use the free account, you get a commercial to join to listen commercial free once in a while...but no biggie.

If you have trouble, let me know...

I listen to pandora.com when i`m on. you can type in a band and it plays that song next. if a song plays and you dont like it you give it a thumbs down and it will never play again and vice versa. like now obituary is on and i just skipped the song and now its venom. it plays by your music prefrence. first song starts it all and you can have more then one music station. look it up. its a beautiful thing and its free!!!! O yea, its always commercial free.

Edited by xXBlessedWithDeathXx