Strokerace

Jer_89shee

shane is a outstanding guy...i have hung around him for a while now at my shop and at the track..he was having trouble with his wife but nothing else..and he was not in jail neither..how that rumor got started i dont know..and the reason he didnt get your bike i have no idea..but id say shane will post up what is going on...but i will get in touch and if he owes anybody anything he will make it right..

Triple DS....

His own brother Jonathon told me he went to Jail, and Shane himself confirmed it with me when he got out....

Now, if this over a different time, I don't know...

But he's got some people that are NOT happy whatsoever, he needs to make right by them.

I always thought he was a good guy, too... Very slow to ship, one horse town...and he told me he shipped my pipes a few times when he didn't...but I eventually got them. They turned out to be the wrong flange...but, not his fault...and he did try to help me to make it right. I was lucky enough to sell them to a local friend for the same $$ I had into them, so it was easier...

But he's got a couple people saying the same story...said he shipped stuff, then he vanished....poof.

Triple DS....

His own brother Jonathon told me he went to Jail, and Shane himself confirmed it with me when he got out....

Now, if this over a different time, I don't know...

But he's got some people that are NOT happy whatsoever, he needs to make right by them.

I always thought he was a good guy, too... Very slow to ship, one horse town...and he told me he shipped my pipes a few times when he didn't...but I eventually got them. They turned out to be the wrong flange...but, not his fault...and he did try to help me to make it right. I was lucky enough to sell them to a local friend for the same $$ I had into them, so it was easier...

But he's got a couple people saying the same story...said he shipped stuff, then he vanished....poof.

shane back in november called me everyday and a few other people can verify that because he called them as well..also i have a few friends that work at the jail and they said shane has never been in there..so really im confused about all of this..i wish shane would post and straighten all of this out..i do believe he will make it right with everybody..i hope..if i can help let me know..

Shane seems like a really good guy and I hope he will make things right. But the truth is that he keeps saying things are shipped when they weren't and making stuff up.

He told me that he was in jail and he may have just used that as an excuse to delay the shipment. Either way, it's been 9 months since I paid for my parts and now I can't even get a hold of him

I wish he would just post on here and get this all sorted out, Then we can all forget about it