Strokerace

Jer_89shee

I hate to post here but it seems like I'm out of options. Bought a set of a-arms and plastics off of Strokerace, aka Shane in June. Payed with postal money order. Seemed like a good guy but kept coming up with excuses why they were never shipped.

Now he won't answer my calls or return any PM's. If anyone knows him or how to get a hold of him please let me know.

I just want the parts or my money back...tired of dealing with this shit!

We had an issue together, and it was a mix up on both of our part. My bad and his bad.

I did eventually get my parts, maybe 2 to 3 days later than I thought...big deal.

They were the wrong pipes (not his fault...he didn't know) and he did everything in his power to make them right, from contacting Matt Shearer direct, to offering to send me a full refund, to pay for shipping to Shearer so I wasn't out of pocket any more...

I talked to Shane plenty of times on the phone... The fact that you're in Ontario, Canada...might be some of the problem (customs, etc.) I'm not making excuses...I'm just saying.

I'll send him a quick note and see what's up...

I know what you mean...he seems like a great guy. He had problems shipping the plastics because they were wrapped in plastic. He said they got sent back, so he had to make a box that was just the right size. He said they were picked up and shipped....but that was back in July.

I could understand if there was a mix up or something at customs...but the thing is he won't send me the tracking number. He's been saying for four months that he'll send the tracking # when he get's home from work because he doesn't have it on him...but then he never does.

Ive talked to him a few times on the phone and he seems like a good guy...but he won't call me back or PM at all now.

Anyway, I'd really appreciate if you could get a hold of him. I just wanna get my banshee back together again!

Thanks

He lives in a one horse town in Virginia....I think, and he has packages shipped via a local store, not his own.

He owns Dishner Customs....

Even though ultimately it is HIS responsibility to make sure the package ships out...we had a few issues, but worked them all out and I was pleased in the end with his help and cooperation...

I looked...and he hasn't been online here since Sept. 8th....

I sent a PM...will call him next if no answer...

Jer...please call one of the two numbers I left you.

His brother Jonathan is going to handle your issue, he's left me 3 PM's on Planet Sand (he can't log onto HQ, his passwords are different) and YOUR phone number was in his truck when it got impounded.

Please call one of the two numbers I PM'd you to call Jonathan so he can straighten this out for you....

He said you never called or left a message at either number... he's trying to do the right thing...

If you didn't get my PM with both numbers, let me know...I have them handy.

Jer...please call one of the two numbers I left you.

His brother Jonathan is going to handle your issue, he's left me 3 PM's on Planet Sand (he can't log onto HQ, his passwords are different) and YOUR phone number was in his truck when it got impounded.

Please call one of the two numbers I PM'd you to call Jonathan so he can straighten this out for you....

He said you never called or left a message at either number... he's trying to do the right thing...

If you didn't get my PM with both numbers, let me know...I have them handy.

Sorry man...been away for a couple days.

I just talked to Jonathan and he's taking care of it. Hopefully this will be over soon and we can get rid of this thread!

Thanks again

• 4 months later...

I was wondering what happened to him.. He was in tennessee one night on his way to get my banshee and then i never heard from him again.. I assumed he had, had a change of heart..

hey leatherface was shane the one that was gonna trade you a grizzly for a 4mil banshee?...

yup that was him.

shane is a outstanding guy...i have hung around him for a while now at my shop and at the track..he was having trouble with his wife but nothing else..and he was not in jail neither..how that rumor got started i dont know..and the reason he didnt get your bike i have no idea..but id say shane will post up what is going on...but i will get in touch and if he owes anybody anything he will make it right..

shane is a outstanding guy...i have hung around him for a while now at my shop and at the track..he was having trouble with his wife but nothing else..and he was not in jail neither..how that rumor got started i dont know..and the reason he didnt get your bike i have no idea..but id say shane will post up what is going on...but i will get in touch and if he owes anybody anything he will make it right..

I wasn't ragging on the guy. All i said was he was supposed to meet me in tennessee one night and never showed.. A little frustrating as i took off work 2-3 times b4 that as he said he was coming up but never did. That saturday night he was racing in tenn. and was supposed to meet me, i knew he would probably pull the same shit so i took my girl out of town for dinner. I figured if he did show he could wait on me. All is good though man, i'm not bitter. Like i said i just wondered what happened to him :confused: