Verde Powersports

WALLACE84

I bought a set of shock covers from them on Sept 10 and nothing came yet. I called them yesterday and they said they shipped it out the 18th ( why it took so long to ship, I have no clue) and they said it would be on my door step today. Well still nothing. Im just going to get my money back and get a set of ebay being that I have an account now

I bought a set of shock covers from them on Sept 10 and nothing came yet. I called them yesterday and they said they shipped it out the 18th ( why it took so long to ship, I have no clue) and they said it would be on my door step today. Well still nothing. Im just going to get my money back and get a set of ebay being that I have an account now

I ordered a red flame/black seat for a 250r atc and it took 1 1/2 months to get it. 5 weeks of that was how long it took for them to take the money out of my bank. (debit card) its a bunch of shit but i did get my seat and it is better then i ever expected. i would only order from them again if i didnt need the item asap.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

It took me 7 weeks to get mine. thanks to my wife calling and bitching every week I got it 2 days before christmas. But it is a high quality seat cover.

• 10 months later...

This company can get anything you need from verde, I emailed them few months ago and asked them about it and they said they have access to there full line up, I haven't bought from them so i don't know how the shipping is. Just email them and ask them if they have what you need they were very helpful when i talked to them.

For some reason it wont let me insert a link but here is the place.

http://myworld.ebay.com/ebaymotors/powerplayatv/

Edited by 98_shee

I ordered the blue skull pile graphics/shock covers /seat cover for my blaster and didnt get them. then six months later after i sold the blasty they came in the mail. so i told them i never got them then they sent me the money back then i sent them the stuff back after i got my money.