Silver Lake, MI

wrx600rr

Zach,

yeah, we are gonna drive up tomorrow night and get a hotel for the night, it's a buddy of mine doing the planning, he lives 2 1/2 hrs south of me (about 20 minutes from the badlands) and wants to get some rest before we ride, he also said you have to go a day in advance to get tickets for the next day you wish to ride :shrug: ! I am not sure so I just left the planning for him!

Nick

During the peak times of the year you have to get vouchers to get into the parking lot.... I do believe they stopped giving out vouchers the weekend after Labor Day, so you should be able to just drive in. I will probably go but all my buddies are backing out on me. I figure I will still make the trip and tear around with you guys if you dont mind. What other kinds of bikes are going with you?

-Zach

Ps make sure you have a flag

Its a blast up there you will love it.... I was up late last week and it was real windy and huge nasty drop offs everywhere.... still fun .. I will definately keep an eye out for you.... do you have paddles? If not its a must for someone who dunes alot

-Zach :thumbsup:

were you up on sunday 9/23

were you up on sunday 9/23

Yea it was that Friday and it was nuts.... every dune dropped straigt off.... Needless to say i rolled it a couple of times.

Ill be there first thing Saturday my cousin is coming with his yzf 250. Ill see you there for sure.

just got back, wasn't as much fun as I thought it would be! I have more fun riding in dirt, and mud! I also think it coulda been the banshee, I am so used to my old quad (4 stroke) and the torque it had. I actually ended up riding my buddies 400ex more than I rode my own.

Nick

dekker, you dragging for awhile on saturday? if you were then your the banshee that i watched kicked the shit outta all the 4 strokes repeatedly! i liked the dude on the kawasaki 700 thats automatic--all he had to do was push the gas and he still couldnt keep up with you!

it's not that it wasn't fun, just not alot of options up there! Have you ever been to the badlands or haspen acres? All different kinds of terrain to ride on, different trails for different skill levels! I will probably go back again eventually but it wouldn't be my first choice!

Nick