stupid question, but i need to ask!

04titanse

bought the rocky mountain atv flag and quick release flag mount for my raptor 700 and the banshee for a place that requires them. Here comes the question i wish is didnt have to ask because i am an inteilgent guy but this is confusing me. how the hell do i keep the flag on the pole when i ride???? It slides over the fiberglass pole but there is nothing to hold it on. all that is included is a little nipple to cover the end of the fiber glass pole and two rubber washers that i assume are to hold the flag on but i must be completely retarded because i cannot figure out how to secure the flag. Once again i feel totally stupid asking and please dont rub it in but i am riding tomorrow and need to figure this shit out.

bought the rocky mountain atv flag and quick release flag mount for my raptor 700 and the banshee for a place that requires them. Here comes the question i wish is didnt have to ask because i am an inteilgent guy but this is confusing me. how the hell do i keep the flag on the pole when i ride???? It slides over the fiberglass pole but there is nothing to hold it on. all that is included is a little nipple to cover the end of the fiber glass pole and two rubber washers that i assume are to hold the flag on but i must be completely retarded because i cannot figure out how to secure the flag. Once again i feel totally stupid asking and please dont rub it in but i am riding tomorrow and need to figure this shit out.

Haha. Dont feel stupid. Only stupid question is one that isnt asked.

I got one of those too. The o rings are SUPPOSED to hold the flag on but they dont.

I put a small hose clamp on the top of mine.

:beer:

yeah i ended up putting some electrical tape above and below the o-ring and wrapped it around like 8 times. it does the trick. looks clean and is cheap easy and fast! thanks for the help!