Laeger chassis

4stroker

a friend of mine has too much money lol...

he has 3 250rs, one with a laeger chassis that he MX's, and a banshee with a 10mm TREX motor that he wants to put in a Laeger chassis...

it wouldnt really be for mx with that motor, its just something hes always wanted to do...

• 2 weeks later...

From what ive heard they arnt going to make them anymore. They used to make them in batches of 6 and wouldnt build them until they had the full order of 6 but the last 1st they made came out with the Duncan gold and black PDV bike.

Im waiting on them making me a new bottom right a-arm for my Laeger shee. It broke in half when i hit a berm in an Ulster Championship in Ireland......its gonna take them 6 wks!

• 2 months later...

man i would love to know more about the dean sudanhul frames if you could post up pics of it or something like that of just pm me about how to get intouch with the guy

lol

man i just need to get somethin im about to go crazy i need something to ride lol man i think its just me being bored that might have lot to do with it Oops i got off task

lol

so ya just let me know more about those mrames im into learning about this stuff

It appears i was wrong about the laeger frames.

My dad was on the fone to them 2day with a few questions and he asked if they were still available. They ARE but there has to be an order of 6 frames in before they will make them. Say if 6 individual people wanted a frame them they would make a batch. They WONT make just 1 tho because it wouldnt be worth their while....

They are very helpful people just to add.....

I have a complete rolling Outlaw Lonestar Chassis I am thinking bout selling. It might be hard to believe but its only seen the track 4 tiimes. I you guys know -anyone interested let me know.

I am interested let me know what comes with it and how much?