Toomey T5's, VForce3's, +4 Swingarm, Billet, Boss Intake, etc...

Well I think I am going to get rid of the banshee so I think I am going to put it back to stock and sell all the aftermarket parts to help me move it faster.ANyways here is what I have. I don't know what it is worth really so for now please make reasonable offers. Thanks!

-Toomey T5's- Chrome pipes/ stingers, polished silencers. Normal bluing around head pipe, but no dents or dings. EXCELLENT condition.

-Toomey Hush Kit w/ spark arrestor

-+4 Swingarm for stock carrier w/ correct length gold o-ring chain and +4 braided brake line. Everything you need to switch to a +4 swinger

-Boss Racing Billet Intake- for stock sized carbs w/ internal crossover. Will take some off the price if good stock intakes and crossover are given to me in trade

-Vforce 3 Reeds- Will also need stock reeds in trade

-Billet Stator cover, Water pump cover, clutch cover insert, brake resovoir cover, bar clamp, rear brake resevoir cover. Everything has the iron cross on it so it would be a good full set to purchase.

That all I can think of for now. Please make some reasonable offers as I would like to see this stuff gone soon if possible. Thanks for looking guys!!

Well I think I am going to get rid of the banshee so I think I am going to put it back to stock and sell all the aftermarket parts to help me move it faster.ANyways here is what I have. I don't know what it is worth really so for now please make reasonable offers. Thanks!

-Toomey T5's- Chrome pipes/ stingers, polished silencers. Normal bluing around head pipe, but no dents or dings. EXCELLENT condition.

-Toomey Hush Kit w/ spark arrestor

-+4 Swingarm for stock carrier w/ correct length gold o-ring chain and +4 braided brake line. Everything you need to switch to a +4 swinger

-Boss Racing Billet Intake- for stock sized carbs w/ internal crossover. Will take some off the price if good stock intakes and crossover are given to me in trade

-Vforce 3 Reeds- Will also need stock reeds in trade

-Billet Stator cover, Water pump cover, clutch cover insert, brake resovoir cover, bar clamp, rear brake resevoir cover. Everything has the iron cross on it so it would be a good full set to purchase.

That all I can think of for now. Please make some reasonable offers as I would like to see this stuff gone soon if possible. Thanks for looking guys!!

How much for the boss intake, i have the stock intakes but dont have a crossover tube. give me a fair price and ill take it. just pm me your asking price. also i can paypal the money. thx kevin

Damn Kiel, Your beating me to everyone selling their t5's!!!! :blink:

Anyways...

Also interested in the pipes and swingarm...put me in line after theshee!!!

Can you post or email pics?!?

Yeah I noticed you are I are in every T-5 post trying to get em... lol

My offer stands on the pipes and swinger. If hyperlite offers more he can have em.