trying to find a banshee for my bro

he does but im actuaLLY not going with it because it needs at least 100 octaine. looking for something that only needs 90-93 octane.

anyne out there that lives near me and hasa one for sale let me know.

looking to buy next week

he does but im actuaLLY not going with it because it needs at least 100 octaine. looking for something that only needs 90-93 octane.

anyne out there that lives near me and hasa one for sale let me know.

looking to buy next week

The octane issue isn't anything a quick dome change can't fix....

It basically has stock suspension so I don"t really see $9000 in upgrades. It took me a while to find mine, but it is pretty much as I bought it...and I paid about what this seller is asking. One of the positive aspects of divorce...the redistribution of wealth to the public....

Nice looker though :thumbsup:

That bike was located at Motorheads in Sanford, they had a few Shee's that looked OK from a distance but all their other stuff was pretty hammered. I walked past the bike but didn't really look at it carefully.

There is a 2003 listed on CL, the guy lives in Standish & I spoke with him last week about the bike, almost traded my YZ for it but he needed cash instead. I would check it out, it sounded nice & solid with low hours. It is all original except for the addition of pipes, I would prefer an original bike for cheap money so I can mod it the way I want. That's exactly what I did in fact & will do if I don't trade it for a Raptor first :biggrin:

That bike was located at Motorheads in Sanford, they had a few Shee's that looked OK from a distance but all their other stuff was pretty hammered. I walked past the bike but didn't really look at it carefully.

There is a 2003 listed on CL, the guy lives in Standish & I spoke with him last week about the bike, almost traded my YZ for it but he needed cash instead. I would check it out, it sounded nice & solid with low hours. It is all original except for the addition of pipes, I would prefer an original bike for cheap money so I can mod it the way I want. That's exactly what I did in fact & will do if I don't trade it for a Raptor first :biggrin:

thanks ill check it out