yfz 450 ARM SPACERS NEEDED!

dwrracing

HEY MAN were u at i pmed u i need spacers to do the yfz arms someone anyone were is he at i need to find these asap

also can anyone point me to a good how to post on how to do these

Sorry about that, my PC has been down. I PM'd you back just today. Now you won't be able to see it, but you may have noticed that I hadn't been online in almost a week. Sorry to leave you guys hanging, but I'm back up and running again! -Brian

• 3 years later...

Sorry about that, my PC has been down. I PM'd you back just today. Now you won't be able to see it, but you may have noticed that I hadn't been online in almost a week. Sorry to leave you guys hanging, but I'm back up and running again! -Brian

What would you charge me for a arm spacers needed after you do the YZF Conversion? I made a set out of a old a arm I had and I was happy with them until I saw yours. Please contact me as soon as possible; I'll send you money through Pay Pal. My address is 588 Copperfield Drive Lawrenceburg Kentucky, 40342. Please get back with me, this is the last part of my 04 Banshee Build.

E-mail- jimthacker0014@yahoo.com

Cell- 1(502)-598-6331

What would you charge me for a arm spacers needed after you do the YZF Conversion? I made a set out of a old a arm I had and I was happy with them until I saw yours. Please contact me as soon as possible; I'll send you money through Pay Pal. My address is 588 Copperfield Drive Lawrenceburg Kentucky, 40342. Please get back with me, this is the last part of my 04 Banshee Build.

E-mail- jimthacker0014@yahoo.com

Cell- 1(502)-598-6331

Guys, you know you're posting in a public forum, right? I would suggest editing your post and getting rid of ALL of your personal information...