Trade for Banshee

Speedie

I have a 1985 Chevy fullsize with 6 inch suspension lift and 35 super swampers. Has rebuilt motor with new Elderbrock carb and intake, rebuilt 350 turbo train with B&M shift kit, rebuilt 205 transfer case with part time kit. Superwinch lockouts, It has 119K orginal miles. Drive train is from a 1 ton and axles are from a 3/4 ton. Has custom drive.

It will need paint, some very minor surface rust, but body is very straight no bondo, a good weekend and it can be painted. Runs and drive great, can drive anywhere if you can afford the gas. Need little to be a great show and go truck or bash and trash the way it is, but I think if you saw the truck you will realize it's too great a shape to just trash. These trucks are starting to become very hot and people are starting to buy these up.

Email me with your trade and if you want pictures. Lanlesnee@aol.com. I'm looking for Banshees in the 4000 and up range. I can sweeten the deal for the right bike. I'm in southern Indiana, but can deliver.

Thanks.

Edited by Speedie

• 2 weeks later...

would u be willing to trade for either an 04 banshee, and an 03 660 raptor . the banshee was just purchased new in june of 06 and has full exaust on it big jet kit k&n air lid and filter and 3 different front sprockets, i just got the raptor about a month ago i traded a truck for, it has a full fmf exaust but there is no where for me to ride anymore by where i live and with work and cant travel so i would like to get rid of them and at least get something 4x4 i could use for winter so i could put my other truck away.

would u be willing to trade for either an 04 banshee, and an 03 660 raptor . the banshee was just purchased new in june of 06 and has full exaust on it big jet kit k&n air lid and filter and 3 different front sprockets, i just got the raptor about a month ago i traded a truck for, it has a full fmf exaust but there is no where for me to ride anymore by where i live and with work and cant travel so i would like to get rid of them and at least get something 4x4 i could use for winter so i could put my other truck away.

Sorry it took so long to reply. I don't get on here very much. I would be interested in seeing pictures if you have them. Email me at Lanlesnee@aol.com. Don't forget to tell me your location.

If you plan to drive this truck much be prepared for a large gas bill. It's very depenable, but don't expect to get far on a tank of gas.

What's your other truck. I'm getting ready to move. I have Chevy truck parts still for other trucks and this one too. I might work into a deal. I just want to get my barn cleaned out before I move.

If anyone else is interested please send me an email also. I've gotten some offer, but still looking. I've been driving this truck alot latily and it's a blast to drive. Would make someone a great play toy or daily driver.