namura pistons?

samc

lol why would they laugh at you? if they wanted to promote there company thats what they would do is give a discount code to banshee hq members. thanks for the link ill deff going to be looking into the wiseco piston kits.

:biggrin: thanks again!

I've been going there for 15 years plus. They're more dirt bike than quad guys...and quite a few of them are arrogant pricks.

Don't get me wrong, there is a few cool helpful dudes too...but, trust me...it ain't gonna happen.

They do 80% of their business via mail order through ATV and Dirt Bike Magazines, they don't need to give discounts....

You can try...I just know the guys and know the store...

Good luck!!!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes...I truly do.

Rocky Mountain ATV is cheap...but you have to order everything separately, and I think it's the same price...

This kit comes with everything you need, except coolant and someone to come over and put it together for you...

Every gasket, seal, etc. AND new wrist pins and bearings....most piston kits come with new rings and pistons, but often don't include the pin itself along with the bearing.