'06 YFZ 450 for sale

I bought it new last March or so and only bought it to ride w/ my 2 other buddies on the back roads since my Banshee was apart. They both moved off an hour away for work and they don't ride anymore, so no use keeping it. It's bone stock with the only thing ever done is an oil and filter change and grease the arms and oil the chain. I did remove a cover on one side though to tighten some bolts I had heard been backing off on the '06 models, but all was good. Bike has maybe around 40 hours on it total. 95% ridden back roads. I have a new K&N filter and some extra jets for it too. Have the title to it and it is clear. Condition in my opinion is excellent shape not counting the tires though since it has been ridden mostly on paved roads the tires I would say are already down to 60% on the back. I don't know how much these bikes are going for now used. I gave $7,000 for it and didn't have to pay any taxes, so I guess I am willing to listen to some offers. E-mail me for more pictures JBlackwell69@aol.com

Thanks,

Justin

903-720-2979

post-11220-1187230893.jpg

Edited by J.D. Blackwell

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest Blznokie
I'll take $4,165 FIRM.

Justin

Still for sale? I am very interested. I will be getting in touch within the next couple of days. Here is my number if you want to talk more 14052205170 my name is Jessie.

Guest Blznokie
Sure, I have had 3 Ford Lightings in my time.

Justin

Hey man it looks like the deal is going to work out I will know for sure by wednesday. I just wanted to touch base with you.

• 2 months later...