quadzilla

im selling my 1990 quadzilla if anyone is interested. It has a brand new motor from tudors racing in california. comes with extended swingarm along with the stock one,tires,coolhead,FMF pipe and silencer,nerf bars and much more miscellaneous parts. this bike is fast and reliable. im located in south east michigan. if your interested i'll email pics or you can call 586 524 0952 ....im asking $2500. I would like to add this bike is VERY clean and all the chassis bearings are new if your looking for one of these bikes our gonna want to see this!!

• 5 weeks later...
im selling my 1990 quadzilla if anyone is interested. It has a brand new motor from tudors racing in california. comes with extended swingarm along with the stock one,tires,coolhead,FMF pipe and silencer,nerf bars and much more miscellaneous parts. this bike is fast and reliable. im located in south east michigan. if your interested i'll email pics or you can call 586 524 0952 ....im asking $2500. I would like to add this bike is VERY clean and all the chassis bearings are new if your looking for one of these bikes our gonna want to see this!!

any good offers yet? i live just noth of you, i live in lake odessa, right between GR and lansing.