for those of you who hae a minus 1 or 2 swing arm

i did a search and came up w some info from 2004-2005 kind of old. so i figured people have bought -1 or -1 swingarms since then?

if you did what did you get, do you like it or not and what kind?

also should i get the -2 or -1. i mostly trail ride with lots of rocks some puddles, some hills. gncc type stuff with the occasional sand pit.

what would you all recomend?

thanks

I think you'd be happy with a -2.I run a -2 1/2 with a +70hp mx motor+it works great.It will hook up,turn,+fly with allot less effort or rider input.I'm going to try to get up to Dayton one of these weekends soon.Hopefully we can meat up+ride together.I'll jet you ride my set up to compare the handling characteristics.You wont believe the difference. :biggrin:

I think you'd be happy with a -2.I run a -2 1/2 with a +70hp mx motor+it works great.It will hook up,turn,+fly with allot less effort or rider input.I'm going to try to get up to Dayton one of these weekends soon.Hopefully we can meat up+ride together.I'll jet you ride my set up to compare the handling characteristics.You wont believe the difference. :biggrin:

That would be great. Let me know when you might be going up and plan a day of riding. dayton is alot of fun great trails.

thanks peter

let me know guys if you are going somewhere good and i'll be in for a little hq ride or something after i finish my rebuild. i wanna get a -1 for the trails and stuff around here too but thats a little ways away.

when will your bike be ready jeepman?

im still puttinga new front end on mine but it should be ready the latest in two weeks.

let me know and we will set something up,\\

thanks

I would go with the -2. I have a stock -2" and I love it. I ride hard packed dirt and in the summer I wish I had a -3" and in the winter a -2" is really nice. You will love the way the bike handles with a -2". The stock banshee swingarm is too long for dirt. Get a -2" and you will have no regrets