Keihn carb package

Testin out the waters wanting to see if anyone is interested no pics yet will have to borrow a friends camera.

35 keihn pwks 2 sets one set on gas and the other set set up for alky with the power jets, one set of k&n pods to fit in pretty good shape few wrinkles no outerwears, 32 oz of benol, and a almost brandnew set of ngk br9es

here is ya a set of summer and winter carbs all ready to go the alky set is on my shee right now the idle screw just broke the other day you could take one of of the gas set if ya wanted or it is a cheap easy part to find. The alky set is polished the gas set is not.

Both sets have always ran fine for me and other the idile screw in the one I know of nothing wrong with them. I am taking the alky set off and will be cleaning them up and putting the gas set back on, just looking to get a little bigger gas carb now.

Looking to sell as a package as of right now, things may change later. $600.00 shipped to your door

pm me if interested

would consider a trade on the alky set for a bigger (36 or 38) keihn gas set

The only ones I would be willing to sell individually would be the alky ones right now gonna run the gas pair untill I line up some new carbs. Keep watching though who knows when that will happen

Whats the price for the alky's shipped to 97113