nice shee for sale - $2300 in KS

1996 Banshee

Its got a coolhead with 22 domes and has been bored 10 over with wiseco pistons. FMF pipes and silencers, with dynojet jet kit, K&N filter with outerwear. Its got '01 plastic that is in great shape except for one tear in the rear fender. It has aluminum heel guards which are kinda hard to find. This bike has been owned by 3 adults, 1 of which was a yamaha mechanic who only used it a few times. This bike has been taken care of, has never been abused or upside down as far as I know. This bike is one of the most reliable banshees I have ever been around, and is a good running machine. The only problem with the bike, its needs the $10 kickstarter kit because the lever hangs up sometimes. Other then that, there are NO problems with this banshee whatsoever.

It also comes with the sand tires pictured, and the stock knobbies on stock rims. The rear knobbies are brand new and have at least 95% tread left. I will also throw in every single piece I have for it,.. like the stock pipes and silencers, stock jets, bumper and a few other things. I also have some small chrome billet style lights that I never got around to putting on as well.

I hate to sell this machine because she does run really good, and is very reliable, but Ive decided to buy a Harley bagger, and need some cash. So no trades, cash only.

$2300 firm, because its really worth more, but I need some cash. Please send all questions to my email midwesttrikers@yahoo.com I dont get to the forums that much anymore, and might not see an p.m. The bike is located in SW Kansas. Im willing to drive up to 100 miles, for $2 a loaded mile.

6261.jpg

6262.jpg

6263.jpg

6264.jpg

Bump for chainsaw......... I seen this quad run in march at little sahara and it is in realy good shape and will personaly vouch that chainsaw takes realy good care of his machines, you could eat off this bike if i had the extra green backs i would buy it for a back up bike