Drag racing Pipes

There are so many choices out there aside from those two...are you looking for inframe, out of frame, does it matter? Are you drag racing on a track, in the dunes, in a field? Do you have ported cylinders? Lots of variables to consider :beer:

I will be racing at the drag strip and it dosent matter to me if they are in fram or out of frame. My engine is ported and polished by vito. I have cool heads with 18cc domes, K@N, delta force 3 reeds, timing key, Vitos power piston and rings, bored 30 over, and a boost bottle.

• 2 weeks later...

If you look at Vitos Fat Bastard Pipes the look simular to Shearers Pipes. I have spoken to Matt Shearer numerous times about pipes and I had asked once about this and he confirmed that he made Vitos Fat Bastard pipes. I dont want to argue but you can see the pipes are simular.

Vitos

FB2350404.JPG

Shearers

2311-shearer-vs-cpi-shearer-pic.jpg

If you look at Vitos Fat Bastard Pipes the look simular to Shearers Pipes. I have spoken to Matt Shearer numerous times about pipes and I had asked once about this and he confirmed that he made Vitos Fat Bastard pipes. I dont want to argue but you can see the pipes are simular.

Yeah, I have also spoke with Matt. He says they're not his work. One thing is for sure, Matt does not make them.

Andy from GRR seems to claim the credit for the Vito's pipes.

I think I read something, somewhere that Rob from RDZ also claimed to be the designer of the Vito's pipes, but he's an ass clown, so who knows. :confused:

well when i spoke with him like a year ago about it he said he made pipes for several different companies and vitos was definitly one of those mentioned ,but they make theyre own silencers like eddie sanders does ..andy may make them now, andys pipe designs dont look anything like them i n any way .. not sure if thats still the case or if there was some changes .rob fro m RDZ may be an ass to deal with personaly but he makes excellent exhaust pipes as good IMO as shearers and builds some pretty fast bikes ,fast enough to win the planet sand drags

Rockets are a GRR designed pipe...... RDZ's are basically shearers.....Vitos were made by shearer to Vitos specs.

When I was at Matt's in April there were no sign of Vito's pipes around..................I'm not sure what to tell you guys. I Atleast I guess he is not making them, though he may have had something to do with the design. :confused: